JOB TITLE: Customer Service Administrator
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Team Leader
DEPARTMENT: Customer Services
REPORTED TO BY: N/A
ISSUE DATE: SEPTEMBER 2017
|Salary: £18.2K includes a premium for hours|
|Holiday: 23 days per year pro rata INCREASING WITH SERVICE|
|Hours of work: 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday start and finish times vary week on week between 07:30 and 18:15|
|Benefits: Death in service 3 times salary, health shield cash plan scheme, AE pension, 23 days holiday increasing with service, access to the staff shop|
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, the primary objective of this role will be to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers. The role will entail the following:
- Daily processing of all sales orders
- Allocation of stock to all sales orders and efficient handover to warehouse
- Maintain daily dispatch log
- Booking of transport as required in liaison with warehouse
- Specific point of contact for customer accounts for nominated account manager(s)
- Responsibility for notification to all customers of any shortages to orders via shortage reports/emails & subsequent requests for top ups to orders
- Monitoring current out of stocks and expediting production
The successful candidate will be committed and flexible, an excellent communicator, adapting easily to constantly changing priorities and pressures and ideally have experience of working in a busy sales environment, though candidates with a similar background will be considered.
The role requires strong administration skills and attention to detail, to ensure accuracy and efficiency. The ability to plan and prioritise workload, work in a team or on your own initiative is essential. You should also have good IT skills working in both Word and Excel.
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your CV/application to Diane Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 0161 333 4388.